This session will present a synthesis of the key lessons learned from the GNC’s experience in COVID-19 nutrition coordination and programming at country and global level.
1. Stocktaking of the COVID-19 response to date:
- Global level response highlighting both the GNC coordination level and technical level
- Country level experiences from DRC and Myanmar
2. Unpacking the continued response going forward:
Breakout groups to discuss:
- What are the needs?
- How can we better support those needs?
- How can the GNC-CT and GNC Technical Alliance best continue to support/respond to the technical needs of countries?
- How can we better understand the operational needs and challenges that countries face in light of the pandemic, including short-, medium- and longer-term needs?
[Groups will be asked to provide feedback on a whiteboard brainstorming board]
3. Feedback to larger group:
- Each group will be asked to feedback one reflection
4. Wrap up and next steps