Complete list of COVID-19 learning resources from WHO OpenWHO currently offers courses covering the following topics and languages to support the response to COVID-19:
- A general introduction to emerging respiratory viruses, including novel coronaviruses (available in Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, English, French, Russian, Spanish, Hindi, Hungarian, Indian Sign Language, Indonesian, Macedonian, Persian, Portuguese, Serbian, Turkish, Vietnamese and Urdu);
- Clinical care SARI (available in English, French, Russian, Spanish, Indonesian, Portuguese and Vietnamese);
- Health and safety briefing for respiratory diseases – ePROTECT (available in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian, Spanish, Indonesian and Portuguese);
- IPC for COVID-19 (available in Chinese, English, French, Russian, Spanish, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Macedonian, Polish, Portuguese, Serbian and Turkish);
- COVID-19 operational planning guidelines and partners platform to support country preparedness and response (available in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Indonesian, Russian and Portuguese);
- SARI treatment facility design (available in Arabic, English, Italian, Portuguese and Russian);
- An introduction to Go.Data (available in English and coming soon in additional languages);
- How to put on and remove PPE for COVID-19 (available in English and coming soon in additional languages); and
- Standard precautions for hand hygiene (available in English and coming soon in additional languages).
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine Understand the emergence of COVID-19, and how we respond to it going forward. This course is for those working in healthcare or anyone interested in how we should respond to the outbreak.
Save the Children READY: COVID-19 & NGO Readiness Workshop. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Flyer attached here)
Bioforce launches "STOP COVID-19 - Essentials for the prevention and control of the virus", a freely accessible, on-line, succint and practical, self learning tool in French, aimed at national and international actors deployed for the prevention and control of the virus in local communities where confinement is particularly difficult. English version is now available.
There is a self-learning online training in case any of nutrition actors want to learn how to safely and ethically refer GBV survivors to services in English and French. https://agora.unicef.org/course/info.php?id=25131
A new section on Sphere’s "Online courses" page features e-learning opportunities related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Offered by Sphere partners, these allow practitioners to broaden their knowledge quickly and effectively.
RedR UK has launched Covid-19 response programme in the UK – first time in 40 years for RedR UK to bring home international experience of responding to infectious diseases. Will run 51 modules till end of May – free courses on culturally appropriate hygiene promotion, myth busting and psycho-social support. It’s targeted at the UK audiences but if you have colleagues, friends or family who might be interested, please feel free to share the links with them.
Virtual College offers an online course "An Introduction to Infection Prevention and Control". This course is designed to provide information about how to prevent infection spreading and the consequences of not getting it right first time.
Country specific training materials
Somalia Nutrition Cluster Community Health Worker (CHWs) Training for COVID-19
Somalia Nutrition Cluster COVID-19 and Wasting training powerpoint
Somalia Nutrition Cluster COVID-19 and IYCF training powerpoint