OCHA Nigeria Borno State Weekly Situation Report No. 2
• Nearly 1,000 households affected in flash flooding across camps for internally displaced persons (IDPs) and informal settlements as the rainy season gets underway.
• More than 64,000 people reached with food assistance in Gwoza Local Government Area (LGA) and 34 trucks of food and non-food item (NFI) supplies arrived in Damasak town.
• Heightened presence of non-state armed groups (NSAGs) along Gwoza-Pulka area has raised safety and access concerns for over 150,000 civilians.
• Nearly 100 civilians arrived in Bama camp from inaccessible locations.
• Shelters and critical facilities vandalized in Monguno camp extension areas following the relocation of IDPs to Marte LGA.
• Two civilians were wounded in deadly armed clashes near IDP camps in Konduga and Dikwa towns.