The session aimed at advancing Infant and Young Child Feeding in Emergencies (IYCF-E) by presenting the IFE Core Group and the group’s recently developed Strategy (2020-2024), Theory of Change and Action Plan, and highlighting areas for potential engagement by members and GNC partners. The session also provided an opportunity to disseminate some of the most recent IYCF-E activities, tools and achievements.
1. Introduction to the IFE Core Group (IFE CG)
2. Brief intro to IYCF-E
3. Overview of the Strategy and Theory of Change
4. Updates on annual workplan, activities, and most recent IYCF-E tools (achievements)
5. Interactive Activity:
- How can the IFE CG be more responsive to national and regional needs?
- How can you contribute to the collective efforts of the IFE CG?